We are committed to providing a professional service to all our clients and customers. When
something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our
If you have a complaint, please put it in writing, including as much detail as possible. We will
then respond in line with the timeframes set out below (if you feel we have not sought to
address your complaints within eight weeks, you may be able to refer your complaint to the
Property Ombudsman to consider without our final viewpoint on the matter).
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of you complaint within three working
days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally be dealt with by the office
manager who will review your file and speak to the member of staff who dealt with
you. A formal written outcome of our investigation will be sent to you within 15
working days of sending the acknowledgement letter.
- If, at this stage, you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will
arrange for a separate review to take place by a senior member of staff.
- We will write to you within 15 working days of receiving your request for a review,
confirming our final viewpoint on the matter.
- If you remain dissatisfied, you can then contact The Property Ombudsman to request an
The Property Ombudsman Ltd
43-45 Milford Street
01722 333 306
Please note the following:
You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months of
receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case.
The Property Ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through this in-house
complaints procedure, before being submitted for an independent review.